Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The littlest things are keeping me from blogging


It's been a crazy few days, as you can probably imagine. Our parents were both here Sun & Mon, Chris's Mom left Tues, mine will probably leave Friday. Thank heavens, though. We've had meals made for us, the house cleaned, the baby held. It's certainly going to be tougher when there aren't spare hands reaching for the baby at all times. Sleep has been expectedly spotty, but last night was actually survivable - I think I got 6 hours of sleep, which is WAY more than I expected. We'll see if that ever happens again. My Dad, Mr Project Man, is getting antsy because we don't really have many projects left, so it's time to head on out.

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 at 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome to the club! Oh the stories we have to tell!

Fort James

You can see my baby at www.izzybeethebusybee.blogspot.com

 
At August 30, 2007 at 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny about your dad. My dad was like that, too. When he visited me, he wanted to work. He always found something to do around my house.

 
At September 1, 2007 at 6:18 PM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

Ft James - she's bee-yootiful!

CF - Think it's a Dad hormone or something that travels on Y chromosome?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home