Saturday, March 17, 2007

Torturing my Husband

While Chris was in Tucson, one of the guys there was aghast that he had never seen Purple Rain. And as a Prince fan who had also never seen the movie, I was all in favor of that. So tonight Chris spent the longest 111 minutes of his life. I loved the music and didn't have high hopes for a "plot" anyway, so I was perfectly content. But from the very first, backlit frame Chris hated the movie. While I was shaking my money maker, he was rolling his eyes and wishing that Velonews came with headphones.

I told him that he got to pick the next movie. I'm still not sure I'm forgiven though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2007 at 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have drown myself in the purifying waters of Lake Minitonka.

-mail order

 

Post a Comment

<< Home