Friday, March 09, 2007

Drs Appt

I saw the other doctor in the practice since either could end up at the labor. I liked him, but he wasn't precisely Captain Tact.

He was like "Wow, you've really popped."
Uh, gee, thanks doc, you're looking good yourself.
"Did they see twins on the sonogram?"
You know, that shit ain't funny, doctor.

On the plus side, they found the baby's heartbeat in a snap this time as opposed to the search we had last time. It's thumping away at 160 bpm, which is normal for babies. And we only heard one heart thumping. So far, so good!

And today I finally broke out my first maternity shirt for work. I can't wear my three oversized shirts forever, and last night I tried to put on a regular shirt and the buttons were nowhere near meeting across my belly. Sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home