Saturday, February 17, 2007

Moping

My sweetie pie is in Tucson getting warm, hanging with the guys, drinking coffee, and riding bikes. I'm glad he's getting the opportunity to have this break before we get chest deep in baby stuff and nesting, and other girly things that fill most men with horror.

Having said that, I am first of all bitterly jealous that he's warm and doesn't have to drive the car up our ice covered driveway. And secondly, missing him a lot. Even though it's not like we spend all day together, we do tend to hang in the evenings and I miss it.

1 day down, 9 to go....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 17, 2007 at 5:03 PM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

Missing you a lot too. And the dogs. That said, these guys are so super nice and I'm learning a ton. The desert is kinda boring. Just unending sun and wind and flat. *Everyone* has an Ipod. Still, it's better than snow and cold and getting treated like dirt on rides. And knowing this will all be a distant memory makes it all the sweeter. Roller Derby tonight, baby!

 
At February 18, 2007 at 6:49 PM, Blogger megA said...

you can fly up here and hang out with us!

we nest and do girly stuff all the time and aren't preggers. and let me tell you, any time you'd want me to pull over for a hot dog stand, i'd be happy to do it and make it a double!

 
At February 19, 2007 at 10:33 AM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

Sold! I'll get the tickets today.

Mmm hotdogs with chili, cheese, and onions....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home