Friday, February 16, 2007

Dammit

I probably misspelled my cursing, too, didn't I?

Sigh, the car isn't going to be ready for pick up today. As they were replacing a part (a cow panel? What the heck is a cow panel?), they realized our windshield was cracked. So it's coming on Monday. Frustrating because I thought we'd be getting the car back the week of the 5th (although they never gave us a date, so dummy me for taking the initial 3 week estimate), then they told us the 12th, then today, and now it's Monday.

I keep telling myself that it's ok, because our driveway is a sheet of ice, and I'd rather wreck our rental than our newly re-assembled car. But man, this Aveo suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. And the wonderful woman I've been dealing with at Enterprise - Erin - has been very nice, but I just don't want to ask her for any more extensions.

Whine. Whimper. Whine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home