Monday, February 12, 2007

You may ask yourself

Why has the posting been so lame for the last 6 weeks? Light posting, lots of grumbling....no really, what the heck?

Well I have to apologize. Basically in the last 6 weeks I don't think I've had a conversation that hasn't ended in Zzzz. Which is to be expected because I'm rounding out the first trimester of my pregnancy.

Yup, folks, somewhere around August 28, 2007, we're going to be first time parents.

So if I start writing really emotional posts, or in the middle of the post start talking about the wonders of pickles and ice cream, I'm hoping you'll understand. I can't even say that things will "get better" because I'm sure after the baby's born, we'll be thinking only of how handsome/beautiful he/she is, how intelligent, and how much we would trade him/her in for a solid 8 hours of sleep.

Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy night.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 at 7:28 PM, Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Which hospital are you using?

 
At February 12, 2007 at 7:46 PM, Blogger Flick said...

HAHA ! I KNEW IT !

I was going to post that in the comments and then thought it might be bad form.

CONGRATS !!! THAT'S AWESOME !!!

 
At February 13, 2007 at 7:06 AM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

Thanks to both of you!

I'm going to use Ohio Valley because that's where my awesome doctor is. :)

 
At February 13, 2007 at 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

 
At February 14, 2007 at 2:14 PM, Blogger megA said...

Hey!

HEY!!!!!! this is so awesome!!

oh boy or oh girl!

xo
m

 
At March 5, 2007 at 8:25 PM, Blogger Chris said...

very very cool!

congrat to you both.

we're due Sept 5th!

'twas a busy post-cross season. 8-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home