Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Official 2 year anniversary of our wedding. And Tammie's birthday. All part of my plan to nevere forget either. Either that or the only day in December that I could get both St Cecilia's Church and our reception hall.

Anyway, being a super traditional kinda girl, the reason St Cecilia's Church was so important to me is because our family seems to keep coming back to it. My Mom grew up in the shadow of St Cecilia's and went to their grade school. She was baptized there, Mom & Dad were married there, I was baptized there, my Grandfather was buried from there.... You get the picture. To me it was another opportunity to help include Chris as part of my family traditions. And that the church is just beautiful was a huge added bonus!

And afterwards we got to hang out with our friends and family at the reception. Actually our favorite part of that week was just the time our friends Laura & Eli, Christine, Tammie, Sean, Angie, Mikey, and Jake. We went to the Chocolate Bar the night before our wedding and it was so much fun that we all still talk about it.

Happy anniversary, sweetheart. Just 48 more years until you get to renegotiate the contract and look for some young 65 year old chickie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home