Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I have to admit, Halloween is not my favorite holiday. There are few words that turn off the creative center of my brain faster than "What are you going to be for Halloween?" Add to that I don't have kids, but am at the age where my friends do. So there aren't really many adult Halloween parties happening to get my attention either. Halloween just doesn't do a thing for me. It's sort of like Valentine's Day was when I was single. Something you kind of ignore and it just goes away.

But the heck with me - have a great Halloween, and save me some candy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 at 6:47 PM, Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

My sisters went to the Bloomfield parade on Monday night, one with her son and one for the beer. People tailgate it! If you didn't go, you might want to try next year. It is one of those odd Pittsburgh things. It's no Thunder over Louisville, but nothing is :-)

 
At November 1, 2006 at 7:54 AM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

I'm definitely going to have to check that out! :) That sounds more my speed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home