Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bach-ing it

No, that's bach as in bachelorette not as in Bach the musician.

Chris is off to DC this weekend to assist in teaching a cyclo-cross clinic. Which is a little bit lonely. But I figure I'll make the best of it - I'm eating everything he hates this weekend - raw tomatoes, olives, asparagus, artichokes, wine... The bummer part is he gets back either late Sunday or midday Monday, and I leave on a business trip Monday until late Wednesday.

But on the flip side, I have a backlog of chick flicks to catch up on. So I'm watching Warm Springs (aka Franklin Roosevelt not only learns to walk IN water, he walks ON it.), with Memoirs of a Geisha and A Very Long Engagement in the backlog. I've also got Marisha Pessl's Special Topics in Calamity Physics to read. So far, very funny, a light, easy read. But I miss Chris and I'm looking forward to seeing him again maybe tomorrow, but for sure no later than Thursday.

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2006 at 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watched Memoirs of a Geisha - the book was much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home