Thursday, July 27, 2006

Flick's Bra Post

So Flick asks:

Can you do your next post on bras ?Mainly I'm curious on why some women chose
front clasping over back clasping. There's got to be a reason/difference right?
To which my response is..uhhhhhhhhh….

I think I’ve owned 3 front close bras in my life. One was a sports bra, and another I bought just to give an ex-boyfriend a difficult time. Personally I’m not a big fan because it changes the shape of the front of the bra, and it doesn't fit me as well. Very un-sexy.

I can think of two potential reasons
· Not having the juncture on the back show through the clothing. Sort of like wearing a thong to avoid panty lines.
· Not allowing teenage boys to snap your bra open.

So, ladies, I’m opening this one up. Feel free to reply anonymously, I’m willing to be edumecated – front or back close? What’s the difference?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home