Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ahhh...family

I've sorta gotten addicted to a little blog called "La Coquette". It's written by an American girl with a French father. She's currently living in Paris, and working in fashion. Her blog is light and fun, and I hit it every few days (her posting is a little sporadic). This post made me laugh, though.

Ahhhh, family, they know all about you and yet still love you anyway. My dad knows that I must be nagged into submission on oil changes. My mother still remembers the first time I made a turkey and called her roughly 30 times in the first hour. ("Mom...where are the innards. Wait...WHERE?") My brother knows that I'm completely scatter brained when I'm stressed. Additional pressure only makes it worse. Chris's mom knows that we've never left her house without forgetting something. And yet somehow we manage to get along surprisingly well for people who know too much about each other.

Family. "Great Idea, Oh Lord"
"Of course it's a great idea!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home