Saturday, April 29, 2006

Woohoo!

Our neighbors wifi is disconnected for whatever reason. Which means our poaching days are over. But today's great find is the library has free wi-fi. Suh-weet! Back to (almost) at home connectivity.

Busy morning, dropped off the car to have more work done (ugh, we replaced rotors, two front tires, oil change and state inspection yesterday and today. Ramen noodles for dinner, anyone?), and walked Fredly home, then walked up to the bank so Chris could get change. Then off to pick up dog food. Fred FINALLY has a dog food he genuinely likes. Had I known about this 3 years ago, he'd probably be a hundred pounder today. Cleaned up our tiny front garden where my herbs live in daily combat with the ground cover some idiot planted before I moved in. And then walked up to the library to get my internet fix. At some point I see a trip to the local coffee shop, and of course walking back to the mechanics to get the car. I was hoping to get to the local market today, but at this point I don't think the car will be done in time. Time to roll up my pants leg and bike over to the grocery store. All boring things, but it's such a beautiful day out that I can't say I'm at all unhappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home