Monday, March 13, 2006

A Meme

My Mom doesn't blog, but she tagged me with this Meme, so I'll pass it on via blog:
How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life: (not in order)

1. Arby’s – the quintessential teenage job
2. Asheville Tourists – served beer to intoxicated people who paid an extra $1 per person to be served instead of wait in line.
3. Inside Sales for a large corporation
4. IT business analyst for a large corporation

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Chariots of Fire – I don’t know why, it totally appeals to me.
2. 1776 - the musical that I used watch with Mom & Dad every year on my birthday
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Boundin' (Ok, I don't know if the little short on the movie "The Incredibles" counts, but Dad & I watch this about 10 times a visit)

Four places I have lived:
1. St. Louis
2. Memphis TN
3. Asheville NC
4. Houston TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Err… we don’t have aerial or cable tv. Drawing on memory
1. What not to wear
2. Firefly (sigh, it’s dead now)
3. The Simpsons
4. South Park (Yes, I know, my husband is appalled too)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Rome/Florence/Venice
2. Paris
3. London
4. Ireland
(Just figured I’d mention the glamorous stuff. I didn’t figure “Northern Georgia” would generate the same reaction)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. testosterhome.blogspot.com
2. dailymumps.com
3. cnn.com
4. http://www.theanchoressonline.com/

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chili
3. corn on the cob in the summer when it’s fresh…
4. Dr Pepper

Four places I would rather be right now: (I agree with
most of Barb's choices here.)
1. Somewhere on the Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking…if it’s warm and not raining. Bonus points if the Azaleas are in bloom.
2. Eating Mexican food at Taco Loco with my husband
3. Hanging out with Mom & Dad
4. Bike riding with my brother (or egging him on to more cyclocross racing - mwah-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa)

Four friends who have been tagged that I think will
respond:
1. Angie
2. Tammie
3. Nikki
4. Carrie

I've been tagged. so here it goes...delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and on to other friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home