Friday, March 10, 2006

The new motto

Angie sprung "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" on me, and the more I think about it, the more it makes me laugh. I, in turn, passed this along to Christine. So now there are three of us laughing. Thanks, Angie, you're the best! I may need a laugh today - eating out three nights in a week isn't usually good for my Friday happiness. But I don't regret a bite, that food may very well have tasted as good as thin feels.

I already have next week's menu written out so that when we shop on Saturday AM we can have everything ready for our eating pleasure next week - and my weigh in pleasure next Friday. I need to thin out the freezer anyway. If I do end up buying some meat from the grass-fed farmer-dude, I'm going to need a place to put it. And the freezer is literally stacked to the ceiling. So light purchases at the meat/seafood place tomorrow, and we eat at home most of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home