Friday, February 24, 2006

Op Fab - fatuous post number 1,246

Cue the rumba music, I lost two more pounds.

Ah, diligent dieting.

Oh crap, diligent dieting. Oh well. I'll celebrate by wallowing in cheese and green curry (coconut milk = saturated fat = bad) when I hit goal.

I think it's really funny because this has been a horrible week when it comes to exercise. Sometimes sharing space in bed with the dog has me twisted in knots. Said knots are currently located in my calf, and at the base of my neck, leading me to have less interest than usual in working out.

I had a good run today, which is amazing because I struggle under the best of circumstances with running. Running when I can't turn my head and when any part of my leg is cramped seems like it should be death. But I managed to run two 6 min reps followed by two 5 min. Which is a great prep for jumping up to 3 x 8 min reps next week. Throw in lat pull downs and 50 exercise ball sit ups and I had a really good for me workout. Maybe I was just buoyed by my unexpectedly light weigh in. Whatever works, I'm not complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home