Friday, February 17, 2006

Christmas in...er...winter...

Man it's totally like Christmas around here. Both sets of awesome shoes are in (Haven't tried on the boots yet, sandals are wicked cool). I also got a Jean Paul Gaultier blouse off of eBay. Nothing exciting looking on the rack, but when I put it on, I realized "Holy crap...is that...a WAIST?" And I got a screamin' good deal. Anyway, then we have this employee incentive program, and my boss in the last year has given me enough points to finally join the 21st century and get a digital camera with the points. Since my beloved Nikkon bit the dust last year (Damn Mt Washington!), I've been taking pictures using Chris's cell phone. It's really just not the same.

Anyway, there are two ways this can go - either you'll not hear from me for a long, long time, or else this blog will turn into a documentary.

But first I have to walk the dog. He looks so woeful that I'm afraid wrist slitting is in the offing.

Then pictures. In my boots and blouse on my exercise ball (which I get with more employee point stuff). Sounds kinky, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home