Friday, January 18, 2008

Send drugs

My favorite baby is teething. At the same time he's also congested (alas, he appears to have his parents proclivity for sinusitis). He's been a sweetie pie through all of it, but he's not sleeping at night. He wakes up trying to chew on the bedding and then getting upset because it's not crazy effective. Therefore I am not sleeping at night. Chris has been sent out for Orajel and teething ring. I'm sort of just trying to keep my shit together at this point because I've already had two conversations where I've lost my train of thought in the middle of a sentence.

Gosh, and we only have 20 teeth to get through, this should be a blast.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Blogger Chris Mayhew said...

Between the three of us I wonder who is hitting the bottle the most?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home