Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wah

Things I'm missing only 2 months into this parenting thing:
  • caffeine. I want my Dr Pepper, darn it.
  • dairy - I miss cheese, and ice cream, and butter and yogurt and... Alas, Porter doesn't seem to take well to dairy.
  • being able to pick up my keys and walk out the door. Ok, Chris just spit his drink all over the computer screen. More accurately, I miss being able to look for my keys for 10 minutes, then borrow Chris's keys and walk out the door.
  • alcohol. Pre pregnancy, I had a drink about once a month, tops. Now, just knowing that I can't/shouldn't is enough to make me miss it.
  • being able to walk the dogs without 15lbs of baby strapped to my chest. There are days when I'm like "Is this what a disc rupture feels like?"
  • sleeping through the night. God, I miss sleep.
But this little guy? Totally worth it. At least that's what I chanted the whole time I was in caffeine withdrawal:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 4, 2007 at 6:55 AM, Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

What an angel you have there.

 
At November 4, 2007 at 10:29 AM, Blogger My Husband Rules said...

For all my grousing, I think so too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home