Thursday, September 13, 2007

3 Weeks down, 933 to go

Today is 3 weeks since Porter was born, and we're sort of settling into a sort of a soft focus pattern to the day. But I have gotten to see some movies, and more than caught up on a bunch of TLC/Style Network/BBC shows. I'm now officially hooked on Hotel Babylon, Clean House, What Not to Wear, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs... It's going to be tough to go back to work, it'll feel like going cold turkey on TV. We've also watched "Hot Fuzz" (Very funny - think "Shaun of the Dead"), "Blood Diamond" (eh....a little preachy), and I watched "Paint Your Wagon" (Any musical which features Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood singing is not at all intimidating for my croaking along). Unfortunately I'm still figuring out how to hold a baby and do things, so not much else gets done. That and I'm endlessly fascinated by the faces the boy makes. I know this will eventually wear off, but for now I just settle for looking at him and thinking "You were inside of me?! How the hell did THAT work."

The adventure continues.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home