Monday, June 18, 2007

Random Monday Thoughts

  • Argh! Migraines! I had the worst one I've had in years this past Friday. Thank heavens my co-worker drove, I was so sick that I couldn't put a sentence together. From 4PM Friday to 4PM Saturday I slept for 15 hours to recover
  • Ginger LOVES to play in her water bowl. We have a big one with the intent of filling it once for the day for the two dogs. Unfortunately she likes to take it for a run through the house while there's water in it. I think we'll move the bowl out to the front porch and throw ice in it. Throwing the ice out and then running is really the coolest thing in the world to her.
  • Man, I found a new addition to our farmer's market on Saturday. Artisanal Cheese. We got the Herbe de Provence Fromage Blanc, and it was wicked good. I was laughing to myself because everyone pronounced it Herb DAY Provence, sort of like Bob Roll says Tour DAY France. But he's making fun of the French, I don't get the impression that's what everyone else is doing.
  • The air show was pretty cool this weekend, albeit a bit smaller than it was last year. But we did get to meet a pilot whose call sign was "Beaver". I showed the tact and discipline appropriate to my age and pregnancy and didn't ask him if "Pussy" was already taken. Or just as good, an innocent look and a "Why do they call you that?" head tilt.
  • Just finished Season 2 of "Grey's Anatomy". Even Chris who has no interest in getting into a tv series, said that the show was really addicting. He'd come in, sit down and get drawn in. Then he'd find himself going "Wait, why am I watching this". I can tell him why I'm watching it....Patrick Dempsey.

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2007 at 10:51 AM, Blogger Angie P. said...

I wouldn't steer you wrong on Grey's....I told you it was addictive!


Head tilt - eye bat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home