Friday, April 27, 2007

Too early for this

On the AM drive to work, I tend to flip around the news stations. XM radio carries CNN, Fox, MSNBC, Headline News, and the BBC. This morning was all about the democratic debate. My favorite was listening to CNN poll the various candidates handlers last night. "The NY Times today said that your candidate was obnoxious and dressed funny, do you think they were just terrified out of their minds?" "Well actually, Bob, I thought they were strong, confident, and making a statement..." (No, I don't know who was actually hosting the show, I just know that everyone has to include his name in their response. Just to show they know what program they're on.)

It's just too early to listen to everyone's spin machine. Too early in the day, too early in the campaign season, too early, too early, too early. I switched over to "The Essential Chieftains" for the rest of the drive in. Wake me the month before the election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home