Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Poor Choices

  • While my husband is off galivanting around the great Southwest, I'm watching a movie about a spouse on vacation by themselves who gets into a torrid love affair. I've never seen the English Patient, but maybe I'll just stop watching and go breathe into a brown paper bag. (Yes, I know it's a wife cheating in the movie, but still...)
  • Reading this blog while I'm pregnant.

I might as well pop in a horror flick now to guarantee I will never sleep again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 at 10:32 AM, Blogger megA said...

honey!!!

put down the keyboard and walk away.

walk to the fridge and make yourself a yummy turke sandwhich with organic turkey and whole milk cheese.

then walk over to the couch, snuggle up with my man fred, eat your 'which and read a good book--or a bad book--then fall asleep. the happy sleep of a full, warm, snuggly mama.

xo
m

 
At February 22, 2007 at 12:44 AM, Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

Oh man, do I hear you. When I was on bed rest pregnant with Myles, I watched a lot of that Baby ER show that was on TLC or Discovery. Talk about not wanting to sleep. Ever
REstrict your blog reading to Testosterhome for all your happy pregnant lady needs. Or daniellebean.com

 
At February 22, 2007 at 3:14 PM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

I have to say, having a Fred-dog to snuggle up with is like having your own over-sized teddy bear. One that likes to hog the bed.

Eeks, I sympathize on the baby ER show. In a milder version, I watched Emergency Vets a lot around the time we got our first dog (aka the child placeholder). I was constantly checking him for tumors, broken things, funny breathing, lethargy...

Off to read testosterhome and daniellebean.com! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home