Friday, January 05, 2007

Ahhhh

Have I mentioned I loooove working from home? I have? Only a million or so times? Too bad. I loooove working from home. Way more relaxed, and usually if I pick the right days, way more productive than being in the office.

Crappy, rainy day today, but still freakishly warm. We're having the kind of winter that I associate with Houston. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't want to rush into winter, it's not really my time of year. But it feels strange to be in January with 55 deg temps at 9AM. Oh well, I'm enjoying this freakish weather.

My friend Susan is volunteering for Elderhomes in Richmond, so I figured I'd give it a shout out. I love that they use "Let's Work Together"as the song for their video instead of some schmaltz-fest music.

Oh, and if you're just doing random internet searches, scope out www.goodsearch.com . They give like a penny for every search done using their site to a charity. If you specify one, it's an easy way to give to charity without actually having to have the moolah yourself. It's probably not as hard-core as google, but for a general search, who cares?

And since hubby is putting food on the table at JBVCoaching these days, I want to give them a shout-out. C'mon people, Fred & Ginger prefer a very expensive brand of dog food.

1 Comments:

At January 9, 2007 at 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out to Elderhomes, girl - you rock.
Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home