Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good, Better, Best

Good: The local air show is this weekend. I particularly am excited because I'm the child of a retired Air Force Captain and a current McDonnell Douglass/Boeing employee. The summer I worked there in college was one of the coolest work experiences I've had. I.LOVE.JETS. As a big bonus, my workplace is across the street from the base where it's being held, so for the next two days we'll get to watch the Blue Angels doing air show practice. I know what we're doing on Sunday.

Better: My friend Eva called last night to let us know she's pregnant. SWEET! We're going to go visit for the Greek festival. Which should be fun given her hubby's grandpa was one of that particular Greek Orthodox Church's founding fathers.

Best: Chris got a big thumbs up from the doc on his collarbone. Not a bad break this time (unlike the last go-around), so he's cleared to ride on the trainer (within reason), and he should heal quickly. It's been a really good 24 hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home