Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Out, Damn Spot!

Photo from Prodir Saunier-Duval team site

Since Chris's wreck last week, I've been a little twitchy watching bike races. I can't even imagine what I'd be like if I'd actually seen the wreck. Anyway, the Prodir-Saunier Duval jerseys are driving me nuts. The red blotches on these jerseys when seen from a distance look to me like blotches of blood. I'm starting to feel a bit Lady Macbeth-ish. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom trying to clean the blood off of my hands.

3 Comments:

At July 5, 2006 at 3:23 PM, Blogger Flick said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm....talk slower.

 
At July 7, 2006 at 12:04 PM, Blogger Flick said...

ok, please delete that last comment..Im a nasty nasty man.

 
At July 7, 2006 at 7:46 PM, Blogger MyHusbandRules said...

Bill, Bill, Bill, ya gotta go with your strengths man! Work it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home