Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lotus-Eater no more

After three months of spending my time like a lotus-eater with nothing more to do than stare lovingly at my baby's face and wonder why the heck he's still crying, I'm now back at work. It's a little rough, but one saving grace is that I'm leaving Porter with the person I trust most in the world to take care of him - Chris. And at least I took 3 months off with him and wasn't stuck with the unfortunate world of 6 paid weeks and then back to work. So far it hasn't been end of the world. I suspect that will actually be the worst in January when I start having to work full weeks. In December, this is my only full work week, and then I have one or two days off every week. But man....what a drag this is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home