Monday, March 26, 2007

The Prying Eyes

I feel for John & Elizabeth Edwards. It's hard enough to make a decision to continue to run for office under the circumstances. But it must suck to have the media questioning what is probably the hardest personal decision that they will have to make. As long as he doesn't make it a keynote of his campaign, I don't see what business it is of people's whether he made the right personal decision. I should also differentiate here, that I can understand the concerns with carrying out the office. I'm not saying whether people should vote for him or not, or that they should not take her health into consideration. But if the Edwards family wants to push forward, that's not a decision anyone outside of the family is qualified to make. Lots of luck to both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home