Friday, September 08, 2006

Another "Duh" Moment

Paris Hilton says that the events surrounding her arrest have been blown out of proportion. To which my response is "DUH". Everything she does is blown out of proportion, usually by her, to advance her fame. I'd say career instead of fame, but I'm still not sure what she does. The problem is, when EVERYTHING you do is blown out of proportion, that means EVERYTHING. Including the stuff that normal, obscure people can somewhat sweep under the rug. Maybe I'll save my tears for someone else.

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2006 at 4:33 AM, Blogger Vica said...

An interesting observation from somebody who saw Paris once in Vegas (which sounds a bit goofy). She said that Paris was wearing so much make-up, she looked as though she'd been dipped in wax. Flawless wax, apparently, but weirdly mannequin-like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home