Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the WereRabbit

I’d never seen Wallace and Gromit before, but had heard tons about it from my lovable husband. And given we have a tendency to laugh at the same things, when our friend Barb suggested that there was no better way to spend a rainy cold evening, I jumped at the opportunity. Off the three of us went to see Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

It was really good! This is the classic “movie that’s good for both kids and adults”. Half of the entertainment is catching the puns buried in the background (a book on monsters by Claude Savagely), then there are the awesome gizmo ideas (“Sweetie, can we use Wallace’s morning wake up and dress system?”) and of course the general silliness of the whole concept fills in the rest nicely. It was the perfect movie for dain bramaged work night.

The only downer to the whole evening was getting my card stuck in the stupid Fandango machine. But a pair of needle nose pliers later, and all was made well. Now to see if (as my hubby says) I’ve suddenly got an $8000 credit card charge from the movie theater.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home